More 50+ Insights
Marketers, Media Buyers, CEOs, et al., you’re selective on where you get your information online – it pays to know who to follow. In these media-rich days, our feeds can easily fill up with a lot of sound and fury, but with a little curating our social feeds can become sources of daily inspiration, humor, and professional advice that can help hit your career goals. There's a rich community of voices leading the way to a new world view built on diversity, inclusion, passion, and self-empowerment.
Follow these leaders to inspire you on your life's journey.
- Brene Brown @BreneBrown - Author of Daring Greatly and Rising Strong, Brene Brown writes about courage and vulnerability and inspires us to get out of our comfort zone, take risks, and manifest greatness every day.
- Simon Sinek @SimonSinek - TED speaker, author, and business consultant, Sinek pushes us to probe deeply into what it means to lead and guides us to ask the big questions about why we do what we do.
- When to Jump @WhentoJump - Stories, ideas, and people that inspire passion-chasing. Whether or not you're ready to make a big change, this content will keep the possibility open and have you considering all the ways you can bring a little more daring and passion into what you do.
- AdColor @AdColor Celebrating and promoting professionals of color and diversity champions in the creative industries, AdColor's feeds are an escape from a world stagnant with sameness. Join in for unique perspectives and personalities.
- JoAnn Jenkins @JoAnn_Jenkins. As CEO of AARP, JoAnn is maximizing the mission of AARP and helping people 50+ turn their goals and dreams into real possibilities. She's the best selling author of Disrupt Aging: A Bold New Path to Living Your Best Life at Every Age.#DisruptAging
Now that you’re inspired to ramp up your marketing message and sales career, do what other marketers already know - speak to the right audience. You can reach the 50+ demo through AARP print and digital media properties. Want to know more? YAAS! Contact a rep today.